Welcome to the Voice of Courage blog and site. We are so glad you are here, and we hope to get to know you better as we share a common journey in the narratives of the road. For now, we invite you to take a deep, deep breath and find an encouraging word or two for your day as you peruse our new site. We are currently a team of two, but we feel confident God is stirring the waters for a growing community of multigenerational women who are gracious listeners to him and to one another and who desire to live, love and serve courageously as individuals, leaders and influencers.
At the Core
Our heartbeat is to *equip women leaders with spiritual practices, leadership tools, and an approach to community formation that will deepen their connection to Christ’s voice, their courage to raise their own voice, and their commitment to empower the voices of others.
As “we” instead of “I”, God enables us to encourage and sustain one another:
“The Lord God has given Me the tongue of those who are instructed to know how to sustain the weary with a word. He awakens Me each morning; He awakens My ear to listen like those being instructed.” Is. 50:4 (HCSB)
You can capture more of our heartbeat through our value statements on our Who We Are page. Or you can explore our other pages to discover more about the ways we offer to come alongside you in your journey.
As our weekly blog posts go live online, we invite you to continue to be a part of the community. Post comments, ask questions, share your observations and stories. We have created this as a gracious space where we can encourage one another in our next courageous steps. Other ways you can be a part of the Voice of Courage community:
- Enter your email address and click the “Follow” button at the footer of this page.
- Like our Facebook Page, one place where you can receive post and announcement updates.
- Contact us if you’d like to receive specific news and updates or have a question for us.
- Click on the Who We Are tab in the menu above to learn more about what makes Voice of Courage tick.
- Explore our other pages through our top menu to discover the refreshing or stimulating resources Voice of Courage has to offer.
Have a courageous day!
* Statement is from Voice of Courage’s Approach Statement from our Who We Are page.